Ajax and XML Training
You might have seen a small division in a web page reloaded with new content in a very quick time without the need of whole page being refreshed. You might have come across a text box that will populate name or title instantly depending on letters we type. You might have seen a progress bar to show progress of a specific task. You might have seen the rating widget that will allow to rate without prompting the user to click on submit button and will display the increased rating without refreshing the page. Also in many social networking sites when we click on the group, it loads the content in the main section of the website without the page being refreshed and the side wise component remains as it is. These are several real time example where ajax technology have been used. These kind of extremely fast response and dynamic page refreshing is done using ajax.
Ajax technology have taken web based applications to a new height. Ajax technology uses the browser ability to communicate asynchronously with the web server and fetch content from web server. Ajax Technology is very much used while creating a web based application. Whether you develop website in PHP or ASP.NET, this technology is supported across every platform. Thus, Ajax training is important for Web Developers to improve users experience on the web by creating rich Internet applications which is the requirement of web 2.0.
The objectives of this training course are as follows:
- Students should be able to understand how Ajax technology works.
- Use Ajax techniques wherever required in the application.
- Improve performance of web page by introducing Ajax wherever applicable.
- Develop concepts to build real world Ajax based applications.
Who can join Ajax and XML Training?
- Web Developers can take the greatest advantage of Ajax technology as they can enhance user experience by transmitting asynchronous data between webserver and webpage.
Prerequisites: Learning AJAX requires knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and XML technology. However, if students don't have these concepts we train the students first in these courses and later train in AJAX.
Module 1: Basic Ajax
- Introduction to Ajax
- How Ajax works?
- XMLHttpRequest Object Reference
- Creating an XMLHttpRequest Object
- Methods and Properties
- Using an XMLHttpRequest Object
- Handling the response
- Use of XML
- Creating xml documents