The course will provide developing, debugging, and deploying web applications using ASP.NET and the C#.NET or VB.NET. This course focuses on using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the Microsoft .NET platform to create an ASP.NET Web application that delivers dynamic content to a Web site.
ASP.NET Course Outline
- Generic introduction / Internet technology, IIS, Background to .NET framework
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Language Syntax of C#, Data types, operators, Conditional Statements, Control Structures
- Concept of OOP in C# e.g. class, objects, methods, properties, encapsulation, inheritance, overloading
- SQL, Normalized Database design, Stored procedure
- ASP.net Controls and Presentation Techniques
- Security, Membership and Role Management
- Working with Forms and Control
- Validation Controls
- Web Site Navigation, Menu and view Controls
- Data Grid and repeater
- Emailing Concepts
- Error Handling, Debugging and Tracing ASP.NET Application
- Managing State in ASP.NET Application
- Enhancing Web Sites using Master Pages and Theme
- Web User Controls and Custom Web Server Controls
- Implementing AJAX with ASP.net
- AjaxControlTookKit and its implementation in website.
- Deploying Application
- SQL Reporting
Our Training Classes
Along with the In-class Programming exercise every day, each Saturday there will be test/revision/progress measure for the topics studied on prior week.
This course is best suited for a candidate seeking a career in IT Companies as an ASP.net developer.