The course will provide knowledge in developing, debugging, and deploying web applications using ASP.NET and C#.NET . This course focuses on using the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the Microsoft .NET platform to create an ASP.NET Web application that delivers dynamic content to a Web site.
Along with the In-class Programming exercise every day, each Saturday there will be test/revision/progress measure for the topics studied on prior week. After the training, students have to complete the project work assigned by the trainer. Internship facilities are provided for .NET students during which they are guided by experts and professionals in .NET Platform.
- Students should be able to develop a fully- functional web based applications and websites.
- To get understanding of .NET Framework, C# and ASP.NET language features.
- To develop database intensive applications as required.
- Student should be able to deploy application developed in ASP.NET.
- To learn various features of .NET Framework like server controls, security features like authentication and authorization.
- Using various functions and configuration setting provided by .NET platform.
- Use various techniques like state management, handling master pages in .NET.
- Create a web application using ASP.NET AJAX.
Who can join ASP.NET Training?
There are no pre-requisites to learn ASP.NET Course with C Sharp. The training starts with the basics of .NET Framework and will continue with advanced and most demanding skills in .NET Framework. Students who have a good understanding of the course syllabus below should be capable to work as a .NET Developer.
This course starts from very scratch of Object oriented programming so this course doesn’t require prior knowledge of OOP. However, this course requires basic familiarity with programming concepts and prior experience in fundamental programming like C is highly helpful.
Module 1: C#
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- Variable Declaration, Data Types, Constants
- Condition using If else statement and switch
- Looping using while, for and foreach loop.
- Arithmetic Operators, Comparison Operators, Logical Operators, Assignment Operator
- Array, Functions
- Classes and Objects
- Properties and Methods
- Visibility Modifiers
- Constructor and Destructor Functions
- Concept of Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Concept of Interface
- Error Handling and
- Exception Handling using try catch, throwing exception, creating custom exception
Module 2: SQL Server Course Syllabus for .NET Training
- Introduction to database
- Concept of tables
- SQL Concepts for Insert, Update, Delete, Select
- Case Condition for Select Statement
- Concepts of Joins, Inner Join, Outer Join
- Concept of Keys, Primary Key
- Concept of Foreign Key and Cascading Concepts
- Normalized Database Designing
- Stored Procedure
Module 3: ASP .NET Course Syllabus
- Form Designing and Working with Controls
- ASP.NET Controls (Server Controls) and HTML Controls (Web User Controls )
- Controls like label control, textbox control, button control
- Grid View Controls, Validation Controls
- Data Grid and Repeaters.
- Enhancing websites using Master Page and Themes
- Defining Master Page and Content Pages, Page Navigation
- Applying Themes and Styles to Controls
- Using Themes to customize a Site.
- Insert into Database through Forms & validating data before inserting
- Displaying data from database using Grid View Server Control
- Displaying data from database using HTML Controls dynamically.
- Editing data in database using checkbox and input controls like textbox.
- Deleting data from database table using checkbox.
- Managing State in .NET application
- Security, Membership and Role Management
- Emailing Concepts and Sending Email
- Error Handling, Debugging and Tracing ASP.NET applications
- Implementing Ajax with ASP.NET
- Crystal Report Generation
- SQL Reporting
- AjaxControlTookKit and its implementation
Module 4: Additional Web Technology Course along with .NET Course
Since ASP.NET programming aims to develop web based application or website, it is good to have the knowledge of templating. Developer may need to solve issues related to design so the concept of CSS becomes important. Thus we provide training on HTML, CSS, JS and JQuery as well.
- Concept of HTML(paragraph, heading, image, anchor, form, table)
- Concept of creating website templates
- Concept of Cascading Style Sheet
- Concept of JQuery
This course is best suited for a candidate seeking a career in IT Companies as an ASP.net developer.