Auto CAD Training (Computer Aided Design and Drafting)
IT Training Nepal has been providing Auto CAD training to Civil Engineers from different colleges.
The main objective of auto cad training is to develop proficiency in the use of Architectural / Engineering oriented computer application software. Student should be able to utilize basic drafting function in auto CAD and other design related software.
- Introduction to CAD Components. (2 hrs)
- Hardware, software, basic knowledge in Auto-CAD, drawing icons, pull down menus & other basic concept of drawing utilities used in CAD.
- Creating Drawings (Setting of Drawing) (2 hrs)
- Units, Limits, Snap grid ortho, Dimension style, polar, saving types etc.
- Coordinate System (2 hrs)
- World / Global /Absolute / Relative/ Polar Coordinate System.
- Drawing commands /objects toolbar (4 hrs)
- Several commands are there (in horizontal/vertical toolbar), which are line, points,Text,Solid filled Polyline Mline/ Multiline, Hatching,Construction line,Spline, Explode and related tutorilas etc.
- Display of Drawing (2 hrs)
- Regen, Redraw, Zoom, Pan View, Viewports and related tutorials etc.
- Selecting & Editing of Drawing objects (4 hrs)
- Various types of objects selection method, Erase, Copy, Move, Mirror, Offset and related tutorilas etc.
- Organization of Drawing Works (2 hrs)
- Linetypes, Colours ,Layers and related tutorials etc.
- Information in grouping of objects (2 hrs)
- Creating blocks, W block and related tutorials etc.
- Placement of text & Dimensioning,Editing of Text & Dimensioning etc. (2 hrs)
- Drafting of different Components (6 hrs)
- basically building drawing drafting based above tools like: Plans, elevations, sections and various types of related Tutorials etc.
- Method of Plotting & Printing (2 hrs)
- Plotting through Model Space and layout Space using proper scale.
• Software manuals are to be announced depending on instructors.