E-Commerce stands for electronic commerce. If you need an idea to develop a system where you can sell and buy product or services online via Internet, then you may be interested in this training. This training will focus on creating an e-commerce system using various technologies.
E-commerce training can be delivered in various modes. Students can learn to develop e-commerce system using PHP and MySQL, Magento, open cart, WordPress, Joomla or various other e-commerce systems.
If you use open source frameworks like Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, open cart then you may or may not have to deal with programming. WordPress and Joomla framework offer components like virtue mart to create e-commerce functionality in the application, while Magento itself is an open source e-commerce web application. Open cart is an open source PHP based e-commerce solution. These frameworks and components provide features to build an e-commerce store. If you need to add or update features you may need to work in the code. Again PHP and MySQL is the underlying platform for these frameworks i.e. these frameworks are built using PHP and MySQL. Thus PHP and MySQL knowledge is essential only if you need to add or edit the existing features.
You can also develop custom e-commerce system using PHP and MySQL technology. Thus the knowledge of PHP and MySQL is required before creating e-commerce projects. After learning PHP and MySQL we will guide students to develop an e-commerce system.
This course is intended for students who want to work as a web developer in software companies. The course gives good knowledge about how electronic commerce works, security issues, encryption techniques, electronic payment system used in e-commerce.
This Ecommerce training course has been designed in a step-by-step method to provide students fundamental knowledge and tools and techniques to implement that knowledge. Ample time and focus will be given to real time work scenario.
The learning objectives of this course are:
- Learn and identify key concept related to ecommerce; trends, categories, tools and techniques
- Learn major processes and models in e-commerce system.
- Learn, identify and implement various Business Models like B2B, B2C, and C2C.
- Identify and implement various Revenue models
- Determine and use Transactions, subscriptions, sales, affiliate tools
- Use Security and encryption
- Create ecommerce system with php, using in-depth knowledge of PHP, MySQL
Incorporate open source framework module, magento, open cart, wordpress, joomla
- Understand, identify and grasp key concepts of ecommerce.
- Understand and identify various models, tools, techniques used in ecommerce.
- Design, develop and implement various models for ecommerce.
- Develop and use best practices used in ecommerce.
- Effectively communicate with clients to promote business online.
Who can join ECommerce Training?
This course has been especially designed for those who want to learn about tools and techniques to implement various strategies, models of ecommerce to promote their business online. It is also very beneficial for professionals working in web development to learn about promotion of business of their clients as well for students aspiring to enter into fields of ecommerce.
- Business owners planning to conduct their business online.
- Business professionals intending to develop/upgrade their online business skills.
- Entrepreneurs planning to start an online business.
- Web developers and web consultants dealing with clients.
- Students and professional planning to enter in the fields of ecommerce
This course doesn’t demand any programming knowledge as we will directly start with business perspectives. However, basic familiarity with web technology is desired.
Module 1: Introduction to Ecommerce
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Business Models in Ecommerce
- Business to business (B2B)
- Business to consumer (B2C)
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
- Revenue Models
- Advertising (Google, Yahoo)
- Subscription (IEEE)
- Transaction fee (eBay.com)
- Sales (Amazon.com)
- Affiliate (mypoints.com)
- Security and Encryption
- Denial of service, viruses
- Public Key Infrastructure
Module 2: Creating ECommerce System with PHP
- In depth knowledge of PHP Programming
- In depth knowledge of Mysql Database
Module 3: Open source framework Module
- Working knowledge of Magento Framework
- Working knowledge of Open Cart
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Joomla
This course is best suited for a candidate seeking a career in IT Companies as an e-commerce developer. There is a great scope for candidates having knowledge of e-commerce. Along with this candidates having knowledge of open source e-commerce software like magento, zencart, Oscommerce are in high demand for software companies.