Boot camp training on Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
Training Title: Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
Introduction to CISA:
The CISA certification is required for those professional who want to audit, control, monitor and assess information technology of an organization along with business systems. CISAs are recognized worldwide as highly professional individuals who can assure to possess the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to control standards, demolish vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer perfect solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the organization. We can think of CISA as a mandatory qualification for employment as an Information System Auditor.
Domain 1— The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
Domain 2— Governance and Management of IT (14%)
Domain 3— Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (19%)
Domain 4— Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23%)
Domain 5— Protection of Information Assets (30%)
Topics which fall under the above domains:
- Standards such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 38500, Capability Maturity Model, Balanced Score card
- Concepts like Risk Management
- Processes like Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity planning, Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture, Gap Analysis, etc.
- Authentication and authorization
- The auditing process
- System/ software development process auditing
Total Days: 4 Days
Total Hours: 32 Hours (8 hours per day)
Benefits of CISA Certification:
- Confirms your knowledge in the related field of System Auditing
- CISA quantifies and proves your expertise in the related field
- Demonstrates that you possess the knowledge required to meet the fast changing requirement of your enterprise
- Is a global recognized certification and proves yourself as a distinguished IS audit professional
- It adds creditability to your ability of knowledge and work experience
- CISA helps you to increase your importance at your organization
- It increases your height among the peers when seeking job. It equally supports your job growth
- Defines your standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
William C. Easttom II (Chuck)
You can check the schedule at http://www.chuckeasttom.com/schedule.htm
- Trainer holds 38 Industry certifications including major security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CHFI, ISSAP, ECSA, CCFP, CIW Security Analyst, and more.
- Trainer is the author of 19 computer science related books. Out of the 19 books – 4 books are related to computer security, three are related to cyber forensics books, and one is related to cryptography book
- He teaches computer security including cryptography, penetration testing, forensics, and security procedures including security auditing and the CISA.
- The Trainer was the part of the original team that created the CompTIA Security+ certification. He also worked on the revising of the Certified Ethical Hacker v8 and is the creator of the Professional Pen Testing certification.
- Member of IEEE, ACM (Association of Computing Machinery), InfraGard (FBI-Civilian group for cyber security), American College of Forensic Examiners, ISACA (Security Auditing)
- Holds six US Patents related to IT
Training Conducted by E-Prabidhi Pvt. Ltd. in coordination with IT Training Nepal.
E-Prabidhi Pvt. Ltd. is a mid size software development company actively working in the field of software and web development.
Along with software and web development E?Prabidhi is also providing professional trainings to both IT and non IT graduates. For further details you can visit our website www.ittrainingnepal.com, a service of E?Prabidhi. We have already provided training to different organizations. Some of them are Rastriya Banijya Bank, SAARC Secretariat, ECPAT Luxemburg Nepal, Canadian Cooperation Office, SASEC RTN, Mercy Corps, Save The Children, Nepal Telecom and many more.
Training Starting Date:
No of Participants:
20 to 25
Phone: 4240005, 4240390
E-Prabidhi Pvt. Ltd.
Putalisadak – 31