Internet Network Training
Internet has been a vital part in everyone’s life. The internet has a huge source of information. We need information for educational purpose, business purpose and others. Apart information, we communicate with our friends, family members, and client and with other people via emails, Skype and online messengers that is also carried out through Internet. Moreover, Social media have brought people more close than it used to be. Thus all these services are only possible because of Internet.
Not only at home, offices, but these days we have been so relied upon internet on so many things that we need internet services even when we are traveling from one place to other. We access it via mobile phone, laptops and iPhone. Thus the fundamental knowledge of how internet works, how to use Internet to find out useful information, how to use internet securely, what are the more effective means of communication we can use on internet, and other issues related to internet are necessary for every individual.
Network and Internet course gives full insight about the terminologies related to network and Internet like www, domain names, http, ftp, pop, SMTP, IP address, wide area network, wifi etc. This course is important for students who want to build their career in web.
- To develop basic understanding of technologies and protocols used in the Internet.
- To be able to effectively use elementary internet tools like web-based applications, e-mail and other social networking applications
- To be able to manage security issues and configuring them.
- To be able to allocate domain name systems.
- To be able to allocate and configure bandwidth to various users.
- To manage webserver, use control panels and upload websites.
- To learn fundamental IT support skills like installing, configuring and troubleshooting network systems and hardware.
- To learn and develop habit of researching technology, provide support and learn new scenarios in technology.
Who can join Internet Network Training?
This course has specially designed to provide fundamental concepts and skills about Internet and Network. Prior knowledge of basic computer operation and features of Internet tools and technology are required for this training.
This course will be very beneficial for job seekers in the fields of Internet and Network. The following careers can be carved after this training:
- IT support Officer
- Technical Support Officer
- Internet System Administrator
- Network System Administrator
Module 1: Internet Network Training
- Types of network
- Network connectivity options
- IP Address
- File server, email server, database server
- How Internet works
- Internet Bandwidth
- http, smtp, pop, ftp
- Domain Naming System
- Managing web server
- Using Control Panel
- Creating email addresses
- Uploading websites