Looking for the best Java Training in Kathmandu? - You are at the right place.
Java training course is designed to provide comprehensive training for beginners to become an expert in Java programming. We have been conducting professional Java training classes to enable you to become a self sustained Java Developer.
IT Training Nepal offer Java training in two modes.
- Fast Track Mode
- Normal Mode
To know the details on Fast Track Mode, please contact us.
What Java Training at IT Training Nepal?
There are several Java training institutes in Nepal providing different forms of Java training like core java training, intermediate Java and advanced Java training. Many of the Java training centers in Kathmandu are focused in providing professional Java certifications. However, our motive is to provide skills that makes students competent Java Developer.
Java training at IT Training Nepal is focused mainly towards providing professional job oriented training in Java programming courses. We have a comprehensive course syllabus that cover all the topics that are part of standard Java programming. Moreover, the course syllabus we offer is compliant with the industry standard. To view the Java course syllabus, please see the syllabus section below.
Java Training Course is conducted by industry experts and certified trainers. Therefore, you will get valuable insights on latest trends and practice in Java developments. You can also acquire specific tips from the experts on walking along a successful career path as a Java Developer.
How is the Java course designed?
Java is highly preferred programming language because of its significant features like platform independence, rich standard library that support network programming and applet programming. Java programming standards are popular among software developers as it helps creating application in a component based approach.
Keeping these things in perspective, we are highly committed towards providing a professional Java course. Thus, after rigorous discussions on ideas, concepts, experiences and real time problems among Java professionals, we developed the course syllabus that will cover two broad areas in Java Programming. They are:
- Java desktop Programming
- Web based Java Programming
The course we offer covers all the topics required for a beginner to progress to a level where he/she should independently develop real time software application in Java. However, if a student has his/her own requirements, we can customize the course syllabus as well.
How do we conduct Java Training?
We first cover the prescribed syllabus that we offer in Java Training course. By the end of training, students carry out a project based on requirement of real time scenario.
Normally the classes are conducted for 2 hours daily. In the first hour, instructor demonstrate ideas and explain the concepts. The second half is allocated for classwork and practice exercises provided by the tutor. Guidance and necessary support will be provided.
With the main motive to create individuals who can work on multiple platforms and for multiple purposes, Java Training at IT Training Nepal identifies the following major objectives to be achieved through the training course:
- To gain concepts of Java programming fundamentals and object oriented programming.
- To know about standard libraries for swing, applets, networking and gain knowledge about multi-threaded applications.
- Write programs to connect with database and develop database driven application in Java.
- To create software applications that runs on multiple platforms like mobile devices and embedded systems.
- To create software that is architecture-neutral, portable, robust and secure.
- Implementing the concept of object orientation in the of Java based applications.
- Develop GUI applications using Java swing libraries.
- Learn to create applications that run on world wide web as well as stand-alone desktops.
- Learn to develop secure and high performance software systems.
Who can join Java Training?
Individuals who fall in the following category can enroll for the Java Training course:
- Job Aspirants who wants to join software development company as a Java Developer.
- Individual who wants to go abroad countries like USA, Canada and Australia by developing programming concepts in Java so that they can seek job opportunities in future.
- This course is also beneficial to students who have completed their +2 level and wants to join computing degrees like computer engineering, BIT, BIM, BSCsit and BCA. Learning Java Programming would sharpen their programming concepts and make their life easier during their undergraduate studies.
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates can join this course to enhance their programming skills.
- Student who wants to create a software application in Java as a part of their college project works.
- Software Developers who wants to shift their current programming platform to Java platform.
The fundamental concept of “programming language” and “object-oriented-programming” is a “must” for learning Java programming language since Java is an object-oriented-programming language. Candidates lacking this knowledge should first thoroughly learn C and C++ programming language by enrolling in the “C programming class”. Only then, a student becomes eligible for being enrolled for Java training class.
However, a student with the “programming knowledge” and “object-oriented-concepts” can directly enroll for the Java training course.
Module 1: Basic Principles of Programming Languages with Java
Just like while learning english language, one begins with learning alphabets and grammatical constructs, a programming language training also starts with its syntax, keywords and programming consructs. It is "very important" to have a strong programming base before jumping into the industry of software applications development
- Installing JDK and setting up Java Development Environment
- Printing a Hello World in Java
- Java Syntax and keywords
- Compiling and Running Java Programs
- Putting Comments in Java Program
- Variables Initialization and Declaration
- Datatypes like char, string, boolean, etc
- Using mathematical, comparison and logical operators.
- Applying condition with if, if-else and switch statements.
- Controlling flow with while and for loops.
- Nesting conditions and loops.
- Using break, continue and return statements
- Writing functions, user defined funtions and built-in functions.
- Concept of one-dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Vector and Arraylist in Java
The learning outcome of this phase is students becoming proficient in successfully building programs and codes on a given platform.
Module 2: Basic Concepts of Object Oriented Programming with Java
.Object oriented programming enables programmers to reuse a piece of code for any number of times.The piece of code is enclosed in a class and is referenced by object through pre-defined interfaces. Object oriented programming patterns is supported for most of the programming languages. Java is one of the good example of object oriented programming language.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Concept of Classes
- Defining methods and properties
- Creating objects
- Public, Private and Protected methods and properties
- Use of THIS keyword
- Method Overloading and Overriding
- Constructor Functions and constructor overloading
- Inheritance using extend keyword
- Encapsulation and Polymorphism
- Implementing Interfaces using implements
- Abstract Classes and Methods
- Use of static keyword
- Use of "super"
- Defining Constants using Final
- Using final for classes
- Exception Handling using try, catch and throw
- Multiple catch statements
- User Defined Exceptions
- Type Casting
- Input and Output Class
- Defining Package
- Importing Package
- Collection and Generics
- Concept of Thread and Multi Threading
If you have never applied object oriented concepts while programming this module will be beneficial to develop your concept in object oriented programming.
Module 3: Graphical User Interface in Java
In the above modules you cover most of the basic constructs and learn how to write programs in object oriented programming. In module 3, you will learn to create user interface of your choice with the help of GUI components like frame, panel, button, text field, menu, etc.
- Introduction to Swing API Library
- Concepts of Components and Containers
- Creating Swing components like buttons, text fields, drop-down lists etc.
- JFrame, JDialog and JApplet
- Adding Swing components to containers
- Arranging Swing components using layout managers
- Creating Menu
- Dialogs and message boxes
- Building GUI using NetBeans and Eclipse
The learning outcome of this phase is the ability to implement graphical user interface of various forms.
Module 4: Handling Event in Java
Programs, to be useful, must respond to commands from the user. To do so, Java programs heavily depend on events that describe user actions. The next module focusses on the event handling and contains mainly of the following headings:
- What are Events?
- Event Handling in Swing
- ActionEvent and ActionListener
After completing this phase, students can handle events generated by users, thus enhance the interaction of the application.
Module 5: CRUD Operation With Databases
This is from where you will actually start developing Java projects. You will begin with connecting Java with database and start creating, retrieving , updating and deleting the records. This is the basic operation Java performs with database.
- Creating Java connection with MySQL database with JDBC ODBC Driver.
- Submitting a Form and inserting data in database.
- Displaying data from database
- Editing and Deleting Data in database.
On completing this phase, students will successfully handle user interactions with the forms and simple as well as complex operations on the database.
Module 5: Java Project work
After completion of professional Java training, students will be assigned a project work. Students choose a topic among a variety of real-time-scenarios. They will be guided by our project managers throughout their project development activities .
Student can select a project concept like the topics mentioned below.
- Libaray Management Software
- Hotel Management Software
After completing the projects, a student becomes eligible for entering the job-market as a Java developer.
Scope of Java Programming
Since Java is used in multiple platforms, Java is certainly on top of the chart among programming languages preferred by developers to built software systems. The number of companies migrating their software application to Java platform is increasing. Moreover, new technologies like Android uses Java to create application that runs on mobile. Therefore, Java is
As we discussed above that the scope of Java is high, we recommend students to start learning Java earlier and reap the countless opportunities by pursuing the career in one of the following area mentioned below:
The Java developer course provides you a platform to begin Java programming and go on to develop software applications in Java. If you have the knowledge of creating software applications, you should be able to pursue your career as a Java developer.
This course provides a base to learn Java framework like spring, hibernate and struts. However, you are not provided framework concepts in Java course. You have to enrol in Java framework development course to begin exploring advanced Java framework. If you have a working knowledge and experience in any of the Java framework , you will generally tend to earn higher than a Java Developer.
I have taken intermediate Java Training for three months from this institute. My chief objective was to gain sound knowledge on creating Desktop application with Java as the primary programming Language.
With the training I was successful on creating a GUI based library management system. I am very thankful to our supervisor Mr. Prasanna Janga Bhadur Rana for his constant support with his valuable guidance on our cross roads. He heartly welcomed our queries and cleared our problems with keen interest. I highly recommend him for teaching java and wish his success further in this field.
Overall I am very grateful to IT Training Nepal for providing me with the platform to train and gain firsthand knowledge.
In IT Training Nepal I studied Advanced Java Course for 3months and my aim was to build a website in Java. I am successful to meet my goal because of the good instruction and guidance of the lecturer during the course period. Our teacher (Prasanna JB Rana) instructed us from basic o advance Java and help us to build new websites and I think IT Training Nepal is best for different programming courses including Java, Php, .net, etc.
IT Training Nepal has provided us with the Java (Advanced) course that has been very helpful in doing various projects that involves databases, intermediate Java programming using various API’s etc. The tutor (Prasanna JB Rana) provided by the institute has been very helpful and made us aware of the Java world. I’ve been expecting to make softwares, IT Training Nepal has fulfilled my dreams and my hope is still alive as a programmer to develop more and more software in the near future. This course has made my path for future as a database designer and a fine Java programmer.