Java is a widely used as a programming language for developing software and applications that runs of multiple platforms that supports Java. Java developed software applications runs on different kinds of platforms like embedded systems, mobile devices and other computing devices. Today most of the embedded devices and mobile based applications are developed using Java Programming. The main attraction of learning Java programming is because of its significant features like platform independence, rich standard library that supports network programming and applet programming. Learning Java helps to create applications that runs on world wide web as well as stand-alone desktops. Java programming standards are popular among software developers as it helps creating application in a component based approach. Learning to program in Java means creating a secure and high performance applications.
- To gain concepts of programming fundamentals and object oriented programming. To know about standard libraries for swing, applets, networking and gain knowledge about multi-threaded applications.
- Write programs to connect with database and develop database driven application in Java.
- To create software applications that runs on multiple platforms like mobile devices and embedded systems.
- To create software that is architecture-neutral, portable, robust and secure.
- Implementing the concept of Object Oriented to develop Java based applications.
- Develop GUI applications using Java.
Who can join Java Training?
- Job Aspirants who wants to join software development company as a Java Developer.
- Individual who wants to go abroad countries like USA, Canada and Australia by developing programming concepts in Java so that they can seek job opportunities in future.
- This course is also beneficial to students who have completed their +2 level and wants to join computing degrees like computer engineering, BIT, BIM, BSCsit and BCA. Learning Java Programming would sharpen their programming concepts and make their life easier during their undergraduate studies.
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates can join this course to enhance their programming skills.
- Student who wants to create a software application in Java as a part of their college project works.
- Software Developers who wants to shift their current programming platform to Java platform.
Prerequisites: Java is an object oriented programming language thus the fundamental concept of programming is essential before joining this course. If a student does not have any programming background, we do not directly enroll in Java course. We teach them the programming concepts with C programming. After improving the student programming concepts with C and C++, we begin training in Java programming Course. For those student from IT background who do not require basic programming concepts, we will directly start with Java Programming.
Module 1: Basic Principles of Programming Languages with Java
Learning programming language is similar to learning english language. While learning english language, we begin with learning alphabets and grammatical constructs. Similarly while learning programming language we start with learning syntax, keywords and programming constructs. Therefore it is important to have a strong programming base before creating software applications.
- Installing JDK and setting up Java Development Environment
- Printing a Hello World in Java
- Java Syntax and keywords
- Compiling and Running Java Programs
- Putting Comments in Java Program
- Variables Initialization and Declaration
- Datatypes like char, string, boolean, etc
- Using mathematical, comparison and logical operators.
- Applying condition with if, if-else and switch statements.
- Controlling flow with while and for loops.
- Nesting conditions and loops.
- Using break, continue and return statements
- Writing functions, user defined funtions and built-in functions.
- Concept of one-dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Vector and Arraylist in Java
Module 2: Basic Concepts of Object Oriented Programming with Java
Object oriented programming is writing programs in a way that enable programmers to reuse the same piece of code again and again. The piece of code is enclosed in a class and is referenced by object through pre-defined interfaces. Object oriented programming patterns is supported for most of the programming languages. Java is one of the good example of object oriented programming language. If you have never applied object oriented concepts while programming this module will be beneficial to develop your concept in object oriented programming.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Concept of Classes
- Defining methods and properties
- Creating objects
- Public, Private and Protected methods and properties
- Use of THIS keyword
- Method Overloading and Overriding
- Constructor Functions and constructor overloading
- Inheritance using extend keyword
- Encapsulation and Polymorphism
- Implementing Interfaces using implements
- Abstract Classes and Methods
- Use of static keyword
- Use of "super"
- Defining Constants using Final
- Using final for classes
- Exception Handling using try, catch and throw
- Multiple catch statements
- User Defined Exceptions
- Type Casting
- Input and Output Class
- Defining Package
- Importing Package
- Collection and Generics
- Concept of Thread and Multi Threading in Java
Module 3: Graphical User Interface in Java
In the above modules you will cover most of the basic constructs and learned how to write programs in object oriented programming. In module 3, you will learn to create user interface of your choice with the help of GUI components like frame, panel, button, text field, menu, etc.
- Introduction to Swing API Library
- Concepts of Components and Containers
- Creating Swing components like buttons, text fields, drop-down lists etc.
- JFrame, JDialog and JApplet
- Adding Swing components to containers
- Arranging Swing components using layout managers
- Creating Menu
- Dialogs and message boxes
- Building GUI using NetBeans and Eclipse
Module 4: Handling Event in Java
- What are Events?
- Event Handling in Swing
- ActionEvent and ActionListener
Module 5: CRUD Operation With Databases
This is from where you will actually start developing Java projects. You will begin with connecting Java with database and start creating records, retriving the records, updating and deleting the records. This is the basic operation Java performs with database.
- Creating Java connection with MySQL database with JDBC ODBC Driver.
- Submitting a Form and inserting data in database.
- Displaying data from database
- Editing and Deleting Data in database.
Module 5: Java Project work
After completion of professional Java training, students will be assigned a project to work on. Student can also choose among a variety of project concepts. They will be guided by our project managers throughout their project development activities .
Student can select a project concept on the following topics as mentioned below.
- Libaray Management Software
- Hotel Management Software
- Should be able to implement the concept of Object Oriented to develop Java based applications.
- Develop GUI applications using Java.
- Develop Java applications that uses databases.
- Java Developer
- Java Programmer