Oracle Training is one of the most demanded course for IT professionals. Among the major relational database system like MsSQL and MySQL, Oracle is considered as the most popular and widely used database while developing huge enterprise applications. So the charm of learning Oracle among students and professionals is greater than other relational databases. Oracle Administrators are rated as one of the most demanded job in the US market and the oracle experts are paid higher salary compared to several other IT jobs.
This course syllabus is based on the Oracle Certification Path. Having completed the course, you should be able to handle Oracle Database Server and you will also be well prepared to face the Oracle certification exam.
Why Oracle Training at IT Training Nepal?
We provide theoretical concepts and demonstrate the concepts further by implementing it on real time data. Our teaching methodology helps students to understand and visualize the concepts and make them more clear on the subject matter. Furthermore, the training strategy at our training center is so intensive and effective that students who wish to get Oracle certifications find it easier to succeed in getting it.
The course mainly leads to two major areas in the field of database.
Database Administrator (DBA)
The course will teach to design, implement, support and maintain database applications. It will also provide knowledge on how to secure database application, maintain backups and handle several kinds of issues related to database. Having completed the course, you will be able to work as a database administrator in IT companies.
Oracle course also incorporates SQL programming concepts. The SQL programming mainly focuses on learning how to write queries to perform various operations on data and generate reports for analysis. The course also helps to understand the concepts of PL/SQL and create business logic in the database server. This is quite handy to developers who build business logic in the database server.
Who can join Oracle Training?
The course can be undertaken by software developers and programmers who wish to develop application with the underlying business logic stored in database servers. Oracle course will be handy for professionals who work with enterprise applications developed in Oracle as they might need to generate reports for various analyses. This course is a must for them who wants to work as Oracle Database Administrators in IT companies.
Everyone is a beginner, while learning something new. So there is no such requirement prior to joining Oracle training. However, it is good to have a concept of software applications and understand the importance of database before joining the course.
Module 1: Oracle Certified Associate Database Administration
- Understanding Oracle Architecture
- Installing Oracle
- General Tools for DBA
- Environment Variable
- Installer Log
- Creating and Managing Database with DBCA
- Using Enterprise Manager
- Accessing Database using Oracle Client like SQL Plus and ISQL Plus
- Initialize Database Parameters
- Database Startup and Shutdown
- Blocks, Tablespaces, Data Files
- Granting Authorization for various user accounts
- Profile Management, Role Management
- Defining Privileges
- Creating Schema, Constraints, Views, Sequences
- Modifying Schema
- Data Dictionary
- B Tree
- Auditing Database
- Managing Undo Data
- Concurrency Management
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Checkpoints, Log Files
Module 2: Learning SQL Fundamentals I with Oracle
Oracle Database 11g is divided into several modules one of which is SQL . The exam duration is about 120 minutes.
- Using DDL to create and manage table structure in the database
- Index and Keys
- Concept of Primary Key and Auto Increment
- Using DML to manipulate data in tables
- Using Select Queries
- Using various Operators in Select Queries
- Performing sorting with Select Statement
- Customizing Output using single row functions
- Using Limit with Select Query
- Using Aggregate Functions with SQL
- Retrieving records by grouping related data
- Using HAVING Clause
- Using String Functions while retrieving records
- Date and Time Functions with Select Queries
- Using Set Operators like Union, Union All, Intersect and Minus
- Using SubQueries for performing various operations on multiple tables
- Displaying Data from multiple table using subqueries
- Multiple rows and column subqueries
- Pairwise vs NonPairwise Comparisons
- Applying Subqueris in FROM and WHERE Clause
- Correlated Subqueries
- Applying Subqueries in Update and Delete Queries
- Exists and With
- Performing SQL Joins
- Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join
- Outer Join, Full Outer Join
- Cross Join
- Concept of Hierarchical Queries
- Using various keywords like START WITH, CONNECT BY, PRIOR in hierarchical queries
- Generating reports in Tree Structure
- Displaying hierarchical relationship between rows
- Formatting Data
- Inserting data in multiple table with a single insert query
- Concept of a View
- Creating View
- Displaying Data from the View