Seeking for a computer training institute for Oracle training in Kathmandu? Over the years, we are recognized as the best Oracle training center in Nepal.
Oracle, being the most widely used relational database in the world-wide enterprise applications has one of the highest career and largest paid opportunities in IT. Every year over 50,000 IT professionals get oracle certified. Oracle Database is known for making database architecture more efficient, flexible, and manageable. The features of partitioning data of Oracle make the design and management of partitioned tables simpler and easily manageable.
Why Oracle Training at IT Training Nepal?
We implement a dynamic training strategy that follows the standards set by the ORACLE. The intensive course contents not only help students to get through the exams but also build a comprehension of the database queries, query optimization, administration and performance.
IT Training Nepal orients its training at a professional level and makes a demonstration of real-time-applications on the daily lectures. We do not only follow the traditional way of queries whereas a complete analysis of a certain implementation of queries.
Furthermore, the intensive training practice at our training center has also proven to be effective for students who wish to start their career in database field as a database programmer or database administration.
How is the Oracle course designed?
This course syllabus is designed for Oracle 11g. However, we revise our course curriculum with newer versions of Oracle.
Oracle defines its certification into three major categories.
Oracle Certified Associate certification track covers two of the following areas: SQL Programming and Database Administration. To get this certification, one needs to pass the following examination.
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Foundations 1 which focuses in the SQL programming knowledge. The exam duration is 120 minutes, with a total number of 66 question. The passing score is 60 percent. The exam format is of multiple choices.
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration 1 which focuses in the administration of the overall database of an organization. The exam duration is 90 minutes. There are a total of 70 question. Candidate has to acheive 66 percent to become certified. Question are asked i multiple choices format.
Oracle certified Professional: This course entails a broader knowledge of database administration tools and techniques. To get the certification of OCP, one should have passed the OCA tests and the exam of Oracle Database 11G: Administration II.
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of Questions: 78
Passing Score: 66%
Format: Multiple choices
Oracle Certified Master: This is the highest certification of Oracle. To be certified as OCM, one should have passed the OCP and then pass the Oracle Database 11G: Certified Master Exam by completing two of the approved advanced courses.
Exam Duration: 2 days
Number of Questions: Performance-based
Passing Score: Performance-based
The objectives of this course are:
- Introduction of database management systems.
- Create, Plann & Manage Databases
- How to Backup & Recover Databases
- Performance tuning
- Responsibilities of DBA
- Introduce PL/SQL
- Perform exception handling
- Select Statement, Operators, Sorting, Functions(Single & Group function), Joins, Sub-Query
- Procedures & Functions
- User Creation, Privileges & DCL
- SQL Commands(&,&&, Def, Undef, Accept, COnstraints)
- Oracle objects and Data Dictionary
- Transaction Control
Who can join Oracle Training?
The course can be undertaken by software developers and programmers who wish to develop application with the underlying business logic stored in database servers. Oracle course will be handy for professionals who work with enterprise applications developed in Oracle as they might need to generate reports for various analyses. This course is a must for them who wants to work as Oracle Database Administrators in IT companies.
Prerequisites for joining Oracle Certification course
Everyone is a beginner, while learning something new. So there is no such requirement prior to joining Oracle training. However, it is good to have a concept of software applications and understand the importance of database before joining the course.
If you have not registed for Oracle training, come be a part of our training network, you would appreciate our training services as the best Oracle training institute in Nepal.
Module 1: Oracle Certified Associate Database Administration
- Understanding Oracle Architecture
- Installing Oracle
- General Tools for DBA
- Environment Variable
- Installer Log
- Creating and Managing Database with DBCA
- Using Enterprise Manager
- Accessing Database using Oracle Client like SQL Plus and ISQL Plus
- Initialize Database Parameters
- Database Startup and Shutdown
- Blocks, Tablespaces, Data Files
- Granting Authorization for various user accounts
- Profile Management, Role Management
- Defining Privileges
- Creating Schema, Constraints, Views, Sequences
- Modifying Schema
- Data Dictionary
- B Tree
- Auditing Database
- Managing Undo Data
- Concurrency Management
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Checkpoints, Log Files
Module 1: Learning SQL Fundamentals I with Oracle
This module builds proficiency in the practitioner to implement business logic in the server-side.
- Using DDL to create and manage table structure in the database
- Index and Keys
- Concept of Primary Key and Auto Increment
- Using DML to manipulate data in tables
- Using Select Queries
- Using various Operators in Select Queries
- Performing sorting with Select Statement
- Customizing Output using single row functions
- Using Limit with Select Query
- Using Aggregate Functions with SQL
- Retrieving records by grouping related data
- Using HAVING Clause
- Using String Functions while retrieving records
- Date and Time Functions with Select Queries
- Using Set Operators like Union, Union All, Intersect and Minus
- Using SubQueries for performing various operations on multiple tables
- Displaying Data from multiple table using subqueries
- Multiple rows and column subqueries
- Pairwise vs NonPairwise Comparisons
- Applying Subqueris in FROM and WHERE Clause
- Correlated Subqueries
- Applying Subqueries in Update and Delete Queries
- Exists and With
- Performing SQL Joins
- Inner Join, Left Join, Right Join
- Outer Join, Full Outer Join
- Cross Join
- Concept of Hierarchical Queries
- Using various keywords like START WITH, CONNECT BY, PRIOR in hierarchical queries
- Generating reports in Tree Structure
- Displaying hierarchical relationship between rows
- Formatting Data
- Inserting data in multiple table with a single insert query
- Concept of a View
- Creating View
- Displaying Data from the View
On completing this module, students can works as a database developer in large enterprise applications
The competition in IT industry is very intense. Oracle Certification is a clear indication of qualified skill-sets to work in the software development platform. Thus employers seek to hire professional with an accredited degree.
Upon completion of the Oracle course training, you can approach for vacancies in the following job position with authority.
- Database Administrators
- Database Programmers
The career benefits of investing in Oracle certification are:
- Highlighting Oracle Certification in your CV would give you a competitive advantage among others while apply for job.
- You will earn a respected credential among the software professionals after gaining certification.
- Most employees report an increase in their salary after being Oracle certified.
I was planning go abroad for study and my friends over there suggested me take some technical training and I found the high scope of Oracle there. So I joined the fast track course at IT Training Nepal. I am quite satisfied with the level of knowledge and skill I have developed in the training.
I got the wonderful opportunity of learning core concepts of Oracle at IT Training and implementation in real time. I can now not only accomplish what I need within Oracle but do it in the most efficient way possible. Big thanks to instructors and the supervisors for their constant help and encouragement.