Quality Assurance Training
The systematic method of maintaining desired level of quality in a service or product through the means of testing and performing necessary modification so as to prevents mistakes or defects in products and avoid problems while delivering solutions or services to customers is known Quality Assurance (QA).
Quality Assurance is applied particularly in two stages; first in pre-production stage to verify the requirements and specifications and second in manufacturing/production stage to ensure the products being manufactured meet specified quality control measures. It involves various set of activities that involves measurement, comparison with set standards, monitoring of processes and accessing feedback to ensure error reduction and elimination.
With the growth of Software industry and the number of software application and products being launched is also rising. This has indeed created stiff competition among software producers and has allowed user to have the power of preference. Thus, the need of maintaining standard of software has evolved as well the upgrade in the quality of software. In addition, use of quality assurance methods will save time, effort and money of organization dealing with software.
IT Training Nepal has been providing Quality Assurance Training to individuals and IT graduates. The main objective of this training is to develop software professionals and managers who will have thorough understanding of testing approaches and methods that can be integrated into software cycle. They will be able to build appropriate testing methods and access the functionality of design applying various testing techniques.
Our syllabus has been designed to bridge gap between professional practices and academic learning for students and fresh graduates. Similarly, professionals working in IT sector can use this training to upgrade their knowledge and learn new methods and approaches.
We will provide insights on current trends, appropriate tools and techniques for implementing knowledge through hands-on exercise and real time work scenarios which will help you to understand the fundamentals and master the skills required in the work scenarios.
After the completion of training students will be able to:
- Use general software testing principles and approaches.
- Obtain customer need specification and develop use case scenarios
- Apply and schedule specific test type and develop software testing models.
- Coordinate between technical professional and users
- Use testing methods to determine and maintain quality of products.
- Perform monitoring and controlling based on feedback obtained
Who can join Quality Assurance Training?
This course is specially designed for students and professionals who intend to work or work in specific jobs that require planning, developing, executing and analyzing software quality or standard and need to implement various testing to ensure the quality. This course is highly recommended for software testers, programmers, lead testers, quality specialist and software project managers and procurement officers.
This training is high level professional course so basic knowledge of software development and models is desired. Knowledge of programming language and familiarity of sequential flow of logic is a plus.
Module 1: QA Training Course Module
- Difference between web based software and desktop software
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- What is Software Testing?
- Why testing is necessary?
- Who does the testing?
- What has to be tested?
- When is testing done?
- Most Common Software problems
- objective of a software tester
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycyle)
- Phases of SDLC
- Importance of Software Testing
- Knowledge of Different testing techniques
- Difference between white box and black box testing
- Understanding Data Flow Diagram and Use case diagram
- Introduction to test cases
- Designing test cases
- Running test cases
- knowledge and importance of user acceptance testing
- Reporting test results
- Understanding levels of testing and running it
- running stress and performance test
- using automated test tools like load runner
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Introduction to QTP
- Flight Application
- QTP IDE
- Test Steps
- Record a QTP Script
- Object Identification
- Expert View in QTP
- Keyword vs ExpertView
- Understanding Script
- Replay in QTP
- Results in QTP
- Parameters in QTP
- Checkpoints in QTP
- Types of Checkpoints
- Output Values in QTP
- Conditional Loops
- Reporter.Report Event
- Actions in QTP
- Object Identification
- SMART Identification
- Property Modification
- Ordinal Identifiers
- Local Object Repository
- Shared Repository
- Script Development
- Recording Modes
- Functions in QTP
- Transactions in QTP
- Recovery Scenarios
- Optional Step in QTP
- Descriptive Programing
- Practical Applications
- Knowledge of Load Runner