Quality Assurance Training
IT Training Nepal has been providing Quality Assurance Training to individuals and IT graduates.
The main objective of this training is to develop software testers who can assure the quality of the software by applying different testing techniques. After the completion of the course one can effectively run different levels of software testing.
- Fundamentals of Software
- Difference between web based software and desktop software
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- What is Software Testing?
- Why testing is necessary?
- Who does the testing?
- What has to be tested?
- When is testing done?
- Most Common Software problems
- objective of a software tester
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycyle)
- Phases of SDLC
- Importance of Software Testing
- Knowledge of Different testing techniques
- Difference between white box and black box testing
- Understanding Data Flow Diagram and Use case diagram
- Introduction to test cases
- Designing test cases
- Running test cases
- knowledge and importance of user acceptance testing
- Reporting test results
- Understanding levels of testing and running it
- running stress and performance test
- knowledge of automated testing
- using automated test tools like load runner
- Basic knowledge of SQL