Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) Course
Want to be an RHCA and searching for the institute to learn Red Hat? Come join ITN, your ideal place for any sort of IT training. We believe in academic excellence and quality.
Termed as “the capstone certificate,” Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is considered to be the most complete of all the certificates in the Red Hat. It is the master level certification program. Generally, RHCA is a Red Hat Certified Engineer who can successfully integrate the skills in security networking service, monitoring of the system, performance tuning demonstrating the skills corresponding to that of an RHCDS.
ITN has established itself as one of the top institutes in computer and IT training in Nepal. ITN has been successfully offering basic level and advanced in-depth training for RHCA. The Linux system administrators are accountable towards deploying and managing the server systems of the large enterprise environments. Generally, a Red Hat Certified Architect is an RHCE who has obtained the highest level of certification. This certification will be rewarding for the organization in various aspects like assembling a modern datacenter, advancement of the cloud infrastructure, and preparing for future application platform. There are concentrations that the students can choose from in which they would like to specialize on:
- Application Development
- Application Platform
Candidates will be exposed to skills and knowledge regarding the following:
- Competent in installing Red Hat Satellite.
- Manage application security, system security, security policies and user authentication.
- Able to maintain large scale deployment of RHEL by administering numerous RHEL systems and lifecycle management.
- Capacity management, performance optimization and availability management.
- Data management, backup policy and restore options.
- Manage Red Hat Directory Server.
- Clustering and load balancing. Skills in configuring a high-availability cluster and GFS file system.
- Ability to understand and apply cryptographic tools and mastering in basic service security.
Who can join Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) Course?
Red Hat Certified Engineers and IT architects aspiring to showcase Red Hat specific knowledge and skills can make better candidates for RHCA certification course.
Candidates must bear an RHCE certification or experience equivalent to it. For an RHCE to get certification on RHCA, one has to sit for an examination that comprises of the following expertise exam of the relevant specialty:
- Red Hat Enterprise Storage Management (EX436)
- Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (EX401)
- Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication (EX423)
- Red Hat Enterprise Security: Network Services (EX333)
- System Monitoring and Performance Tuning (EX442)
I want to develop myself in the field of IT. I joined IT Training Nepal so that I could get help on different level from the professionals, and I must tell you I am very much satisfied with ITN. The trainers were very cooperative and helpful and knowledgeable. I could not have gotten any better institute other than ITN.
I am very fortunate that I got to be a part of ITN. ITN is one of the finest institutions that never fail to deliver quality trainings to the candidates with an outstanding. I would advise individuals seeking for a right computer institute to visit ITN without any second thoughts.