Learn how to install XAMPP Server in windows.
1) Go to apache and download the latest version of xampp exe file.
2) After download, double click on the file to install it. You will see the xampp installation wizard as below.
Fig 1: xampp-installation-wizard
3) Specify the location to install xampp.
(Note: It is better to install xampp in drive other than c because your operating system is mostly installed in c drive. If your operating system is crashed, there are chances of losing your projects which you would create inside the xampp->htdocs folder. I installed it in F drive).
Fig 2: xampp-install-location
4) Check “Install Apache as a Service” and “Mysql as a Service” to install Apache and MYSQL.
Fig 3: xampp-install-services
5) Click on Install to complete the installation step
Fig 4: xampp-installing-process
6) Congratulations, you have successfully installed XAMPP.
Running Apache and Mysql
1) Double Click on XAMPP Folder. Inside the XAMPP folder, you will see a file xampp-control.exe. Double Click it and verify whether Apache and MYSQL are running. If Apache and MYSQL is running, a green background appears in the XAMPP Control Panel.
Fig 5: xampp-running-verify
Fig 6: xampp-control-panel