Did you like the images that we have put across our websites that have been designed by the Graphics Designing Team at IT Training Nepal. We believe in using our copyright images designed by our professional graphics designing team. So if you are aspiring to become a professional in this area, visit our computer training center to know how we provide the best graphics designing training in Kathmandu.
This Graphics designing course designed for individuals seeking to develop their professional and creative skills in order to bring life to images and media through the visual representation of ideas and messages. Graphics designing has been in high demand around the world in this modern day of commercialization and globalization. Thus, this course is suited for students from any background to carve out an attractive career in this highly demanded Graphics designing stream.
With this training course, learners become able to create both visually attractive and persuasive design in the form of logos, posters, business cards, brochures, magazine designs and other such products.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR GRAPHICS DESIGNING TRAINING IN NEPAL?
We firmly believe that the Graphics design process should focus on complete and meaningful product creation. The Graphics designing course taught at IT Training Nepal involves two fundamental processes; idea formulation and generating design. So learners enhance their creativity and thinking patterns along with the knowledge of tools of techniques. Our expertise in Graphics designing and experience in professional work in designing will also provide you with an opportunity to learn and refine your skills and creativity.
Over the years through our professional and dedicated approach in providing advance graphics designing training, we have helped a large number of aspiring students as well as professional to further their career prospects. We are glad to share that we have been one of the preferred as best graphics designing training institute in Nepal.
HOW THE GRAPHICS DESIGNING COURSE IS DESIGNED BY ITN COMPUTER INSTITUTE?
IT Training Nepal maintains a core team of professionals and academicians tasked with continuous development in the quality of syllabus so as to match the current industry practices and needs of learners. The researches, seminars, group discussion organized by ITN serves just that.
This Graphics designing course is developed considering the facts it is mainly about creating and manipulating words, symbols or images to form meaning objects for visual communication. Thus, our course encompasses the essence of creative expression along with the knowledge of tools and industry practices.
Graphics designing course consists of four major tools:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In-design.
There are several lessons under each course that will enhance your skills for different kinds of layout and designs.
This course is designed to meet the learner's needs to understand the fundamental concepts underlying graphics design process, in-depth knowledge about elements like shapes, textures, lines, color, type, etc. With this course, we aim to produce qualified professionals able to tackle a wide range of projects in Graphics design.
HOW GRAPHICS DESIGNING CLASSES ARE CONDUCTED AT IT TRAINING NEPAL?
Normally, Graphics Designing classes are scheduled to run for two hours one hour each for instructional class and practice. However, the timing can be altered depending upon the need of trainees.
During that period students are encouraged to apply the knowledge in creating finished products in the form of design and layouts. The instructor and visiting professionals in Graphics designing will continually provide with insight, tips, and techniques to better your skills and knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to learn the current practices and developments about Graphics designing.
At the end of the training, students will be assigned a project work which we believe, will help them to implement their learning in real-time working scenarios. During the project work, trainees will be constantly guided and monitored by the project supervisor.
The details about the syllabus are presented below, if you any questions about this Graphics designing course, please visit our Professional training center at Putalisadak or you can contact via online as well. We assure you that you will get the best graphics for designing training in Nepal at our computer institute.
- The graphic Designing course will fulfill the following goals and objectives.
- Develop your ability to choosing appropriate color palettes and typography depending upon the type of design.
- Create a layout that is clean, readable and expressive.
- Use Photoshop retouching effects professionally to prepare images for publication.
- Design alluring traditional media and advertising objects.
- Create a logo that symbolically represents the brand.
- Design layout that is visually appealing to eyes using advanced design techniques.
WHO CAN JOIN GRAPHICS DESIGNING COURSES?
A person who wants to join a desktop publishing company and advertising agencies can learn the Graphic Designing course.
Web Designers who have experience in using Photoshop but have little experience in logo designing are recommended to join the course to create a logo, book cover, animation, info-graphics, etc.
PREREQUISITES FOR JOINING GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE
There are no prerequisites before enrolling in the Graphic Designing course. A person who has a creative mind can do the best in this field. However, basic familiarity with the computer is always a plus.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AREA FOR GRAPHICS DESIGNERS
- Advertising Agencies
- Desktop Publishing companies
- Computer design Agencies
- Print Media
- Web Development Companies
MODULE 1: PHOTOSHOP FOR GRAPHICS DESIGN
- Photoshop Interface, Customizing Interface as per the requirement of the designer, saving interface
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Difference between web and print media
- Concept of resolution for print and web
- Image type used for web like JPG, GIF, PNG and for print like TIFF, EPS, PDF
- Image resizing techniques and optimizing images
- Selection tools
- Brushes, loading brushes, saving brushes, creating brushes
- color correction, retouching
- enhancing brightness, shadows, midtones
- rectangle, ellipse tools to design interface for both web and press
- concept of layers, locking layers
- blending options
- working with gradients
- using pen tool to trace shapes, creating logos, custom shapes
- using pen tool to extract selected portion from an image
- using custom shapes, loading shapes, modifying existing shapes
- concept of clipping mask
- using filters
During the training session students will be asked to design logo, brochures, advertisements, book cover etc. At the end of the training a final evaluation will be done to judge the knowledge of the candidate.
MODULE 2: ILLUSTRATOR
It is a raster tool which is used to design logos, artworks etc. It has been very popular among the graphics designers because of its advanced features and easy to use tools. It has a rich set of tools which can be customized while using. Certain tools and flexibility that we get in Illustrator is not present in other graphic designing tool.
- knowing the interface of Illustrator
- using selection tools and learning group selection, lasso selection, magic wand selection
- introduction to pen tool
- use pen tool to add and remove anchor points, joining anchor points
- concept of layers, organizing layers, grouping layers, selecting layers, duplicating layers, merging layers
- using strokes, converting strokes size, dashed stroke, removing strokes, joining strokes
- using text tool also popularly known as type tool, vertical type tool, path type, area type tool
- using font attributes and formatting paragraphs, transforming text
- using shape object like rectangle tool, polygon tool, star tool, rounded rectangle tool
- transforming a shape using different techniques like rotate, scale, reflect, twist, sheer, reshape, reposition etc
- learning how to align and distribute objects evenly
- using different line tools
- using clipping path and mask
- applying color using color picker tool, color swatches, color palettes
- learn the use of pencil tool, eraser tool
- using brush tool, load and save brushes
- learn the use of gradient
- concept of transparency and masking
- learn envelope and its options, using mesh, text distortions
- using guides and rulers while creating an illustration
- using scissor tool and knife tool while designing an illustration
- using pathfinder and liquify tool
- learning the use of appearance and styles
- using filters
- use blend tool and learn blending multiple objects
- display chart and graphs
- knowing different image formats and learn how to save images for web
- learn to use slice tool to generate images for web
- using different symbol tools
- integrating with photoshop images
- using auto trace feature
MODULE 3: FREEHAND
Freehand is very popular among the Desktop publishing house in Nepal. Some of the best features that we get in latest freehand software are mentioned below:
- apply unlimited stroke, fill and effects to your designs
- change color, size, stroke, fill using the object panel very easily
- see live effects of objects with altering the original object and apply different raster and vector based effects
- get sufficient editable points in object to transform their shapes easily
- integration of flash
- using action tool
- easily draw flowchart, map using connector line tool which is highly flexible
- apply extrude feature to get 3D effects and use lighting effects
- integrate fireworks easily and modify the objects in freehand
some of the popular tools and techniques that we learn in freehand are:
- Knowing the FreeHand Interface
- Working with documents and drawing
- knowing layers, symbols and styles
- Using objects, stroke and fills tools
- using color
- applying special effects
- Using type tool
- Import artworks and its customization
- learn about web graphics and animation
- Saving, Printing and Exporting documents in different formats
- learn keyboard shortcuts
MODULE 4: INDESIGN
It is used to design interactive pdf forms, book design, brochure, magazines and also very popular in media and desktop publishing house.
Some of the important things we need to know in InDesign is mentioned below:
- Understanding the interface
- Showing and Hiding Panels
- Exploring document properties to setup margin and page size
- Exploring general preferences
- Concept of Bleed and its use
Creating and managing document
- Creating documents
- Using rulers and guides in document
- Using zoom tool to change the view
Creating and managing pages
- Deleting unnecessary pages
- Moving pages within the document
- Creating master pages
- Multiple master pages concept
- Applying master pages
- Inserting page numbers
Working with text
- Inserting and importing text
- Concept of paragraph spacing
- Applying and removing hyphens
- Changing case
- Creating text styles
- Applying text styles to paragraphs
- Concept of placeholder
- Flowing text across multiple frames
- Inserting Drop Cap
- Concept of text kerning, leading and tracking
- Paragraph alignment and its distribution
- Using eyedropper tool for color
Working with Graphics
- Inserting graphics
- Exploring text wrapping options
- Inserting graphics within frames
- Difference between frame and image resizing
- Modifying corners
Working with Objects
- Inserting shapes and lines
- Using selection and direct selection tool
- Resizing and moving objects
- Concept of Scaling and Rotation objects
- Concept of Locking and unlocking objects
Using Fills, Stroke and Effects
- Applying different fills and strokes color
- Exploring stroke variations
- Applying shadow and feather options
Creating and customizing tables
- Inserting table
- customizing size and design
- applying alternate row and column colors
- creating header and footer in tables
- adjusting table within a frame
- Automatic spelling correction
- Checking links to resources within the document
- Checking hidden text within text frames
- Designing Cover page with binding space
Exporting a document for print
- Understand different export options
- Exporting document as PDF with high resolution for press
- Exporting document as PDF with medium or low resolution for online
- Concept of Package
- Creating a Package
A graphics designer is required by a desktop publishing company, advertising agency and other offices. Creating logos, advertisement, newspapers, books, brochures, certificates, website templates are some of the regular jobs of a graphics designer. Good Graphics Designers are always in high demand in Nepal and abroad countries. Therefore, a graphics designer who have a good command over graphics tool can make a good money.
My life changed very much after the professional training I have taken from IT Training Nepal. I had completed my BCA and was searching for jobs. I joined Graphics Designing course and was the knowledge and skills I received made me prepare for high pressure situation, complex problem solving yet being creative designer. I can now work in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, CorelDraw and InDesign. I am working as freelance designer and enjoying my work life. I owe lot to IT Training Nepal for the sincere and dedicated service.
GRAPHICS DESIGNINGIT Training Nepal
The knowledge and skills I received and mastered during the training course at IT Training Nepal has really helped in my work. Now I am more confident in my approach and creative in thinking. I really appreciate your work at IT Training Nepal.