The Article Tab module provides an easy way to display articles in tabs. The module is very helpful to display news or events in the website. The module will allow rendering categories in tab headers and display articles inside the tab pane.
Article Tabs module can be configured easily. After installing the module, you can just define a new position for the module and publish the module to see its effect.
- The module can be display articles in tab layout or accordion layout.
- Articles are displayed from categories and any number of categories can be selected depending on width of the content area.
- User can control the number of articles to be displayed from the module administration.
- Articles can be displayed according to created date or modified date.
- Height and width of the image can be adjusted.
- Intro Image can be hidden or displayed.
- Read More link can be displayed from module backend.
- The module supports responsive layout.
Compatibility and Version Updates:
The module is compatible with Joomla 3.0 version. We will produce newer version after updation.
Installation Instruction and Usage
- Create two categories from category manger, for instance say a1 and b1.
- Create two articles under each category.
- Go to Installation page of Joomla Administration and select the zip file of the module and upload it.
- Activate or Publish the module.
- Set the position of the module.
- Select the category for the module here a1 and b1.
- Configure other parameter provided for the module.
You can download the module via this link https://www.ittrainingnepal.com/downloads/mod_ittraningnepal_article_tab.zip
If you find any difficult while using the module, you can write to us at email@example.com or contact us via our contact form.
Contributor Note: The Article Tab module is basic version that has been developed by the instructors at IT Training Nepal while demonstrating students on how to create a Joomla Module. Before developing Joomla module, students are expected to have the concept of MVC in PHP.
If you want to develop more advanced version of Joomla Tab, or view more professional versions at E-Prabidhi