Seeking for a computer training institute for Oracle training in Kathmandu? Over the years, IT Training Nepal is recognized as the best Oracle training institute in Nepal.
Oracle, being the most widely used relational database in the world-wide enterprise applications has one of the highest career and largest paid opportunities in IT. Every year over 50,000 IT professionals get oracle certified. The demand for Oracle certified professionals is soaring tremendously. Thus, Oracle certification courses are highly sought after by individuals seeking to gain a competitive edge in the job market. The certification program establishes higher visibility in an organization for undertaking challenging job opportunities. College graduates with computing degrees join Oracle certification for added credibility.
Oracle course at IT Training Nepal helps you to become an Oracle certified professional and enjoy a long term rewarding IT career. The knowledge derived from the program will increase skills thereby imparting promotions, changes in job roles and a rise in pay scale. More than 100 graduates have benefitted from the oracle dba training program conducted through our computer institute.
IT Training Nepal provides an Oracle course at our training centers or on your location. The training is conducted by experts working extensively on the Oracle platform.
WHY ORACLE TRAINING COURSE AT IT TRAINING NEPAL?
We provide specialized services for Oracle training to improve productivity and efficiency in an organization. We impart the necessary hands-on training and facilities to make our training program more effective and successful. Hands-on skills are more important to get an in-depth understanding of database technology and become well qualified and skilled as Oracle professionals. Moreover, candidates get training on the latest official course outline prescribed by Oracle. Our dynamic course syllabus prepares you to become an oracle certified professional as well as acquire the necessary skills to handle database servers and write simply to complex SQL. To expedite the student learning process, we provide the latest and effective oracle training resources. Join us and know why we are the institute for the best Oracle training in Nepal.
HOW IS THE ORACLE TRAINING COURSE DESIGNED?
This training syllabus is designed for Oracle 11g. However, we revise our curriculum with newer versions of Oracle.
Oracle defines its certification into three major categories.
Oracle Certified Associate certification track covers two of the following areas: SQL Programming and Database Administration. To get this certification, one needs to pass the following examination.
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Foundations 1 which focuses on the SQL programming knowledge. The exam duration is 120 minutes, with a total number of 66 questions. The passing score is 60 percent. The exam format is of multiple choice.
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration 1 which focuses on the administration of the overall database of an organization. The exam duration is 90 minutes. There are a total of 70 questions. The candidate has to achieve 66 percent to become certified. The question is asked in multiple-choice format.
Oracle Certified Professional: This course entails a broader knowledge of database administration tools and techniques. To get the certification of OCP, one should have passed the OCA tests and the exam of Oracle Database 11G: Administration II.
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Number of Questions: 78
Passing score: 66%
Format: Multiple choices
Oracle Certified Master: This is the highest certification in this category. To be certified as OCM, one should have passed the OCP and then pass the Oracle Database 11G: Certified Master Exam by completing two of the approved advanced courses.
Exam Duration: 2 days
Number of Questions: Performance-based
Passing Score: Performance-based
The objectives of learning Oracle database certification courses are mentioned below.
- The primary objective of Oracle training is to provide knowledge to become an Oracle Certified Professional.
- Students will learn to manage all aspects of database management systems such as create, plan, backup, recover and manage databases. They can perform easy to complex SQL operations. They will gain skills to perform the responsibilities of a DBA.
WHO CAN JOIN ORACLE TRAINING IN NEPAL?
The training can be undertaken by software developers and programmers who wish to develop an application with the underlying business logic stored in database servers. Oracle training will be handy for professionals who work with enterprise applications developed in Oracle as they might need to generate reports for various analyses. Oracle certification training is like a compulsion for individuals seeking to work as Oracle Database Administrators in IT companies in Nepal and worldwide.
PREREQUISITES FOR JOINING ORACLE CERTIFICATION COURSE
There is no such requirement before joining Oracle training. However, it is good to have a concept of software applications and understand the importance of the database before joining Oracle training.
If you have not registered for Oracle training, come be a part of our training network, you would appreciate our training services as the best Oracle training institute in Nepal.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
The competition in the IT industry is very intense. Oracle certification is a clear indication of qualified skill-sets to work in the software development platform. Thus employers seek to hire professionals with an accredited degree.
Upon completion of the Oracle course training, you can approach for vacancies in the following job position with authority.
- Database Administrators
- Database Programmers
The career benefits of investing in Oracle certification are:
- Highlighting Oracle database certification in your CV would give you a competitive advantage among others while applying for a job.
- You will earn a respected credential among the software professionals after gaining certification.
- Most employees report an increase in their salary after being Oracle certified.
MODULE 1: ORACLE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION I
- Understanding Oracle Architecture
- Installing Oracle
- General Tools for DBA
- Environment Variable
- Installer Log
- Creating and Managing Database with DBCA
- Using Enterprise Manager
- Accessing Database using Oracle Client like SQL Plus and ISQL Plus
- Initialize Database Parameters
- Database Startup and Shutdown
- Blocks, Tablespaces, Data Files
- Granting Authorization for various user accounts
- Profile Management, Role Management
- Defining Privileges
- Creating Schema, Constraints, Views, Sequences
- Modifying Schema
- Data Dictionary
- B Tree
- Auditing Database
- Managing Undo Data
- Concurrency Management
- Database Backup and Recovery
- Checkpoints, Log Files
MODULE 2: ORACLE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE: SQL FUNDAMENTALS I
This module builds proficiency in the practitioner to implement business logic in the server-side.
- Create and manage table structure
- Index and Keys
- Concept of Primary Key and Auto Increment
- Manipulate data in tables
- Select, Insert, Delete, Update
- SQL Operators
- Sort, Limit
- Customizing Output using single row functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Retrieving records by grouping related data
- HAVING Clause
- String Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Set Operators like Union, Union All, Intersect and Minus
- SubQueries for performing operations on multiple tables
- Displaying Data from multiple table using subqueries
- Multiple rows and column subqueries
- Pairwise vs NonPairwise Comparisons
- Applying Subqueris in FROM and WHERE Clause
- Correlated Subqueries
- Applying Subqueries in Update and Delete Queries
- Exists and With
- Performing SQL Joins
- Inner and Outer Join, Left and Right Join
- Cross Join
- Hierarchical SQL
- START WITH, CONNECT BY, PRIOR keywords
- Generating reports in Tree Structure
- Displaying hierarchical relationship between rows
- Formatting Data
- Inserting data in multiple table with a single insert query
- Creating View
- Displaying Data from the View
On completing this module, students can works as a database developer in large enterprise applications
MODULE 3: ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATION II (OCP CERTIFICATION COURSE)
The syllabus prescribed in this module helps candidate to sit for Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Certification exam. However in order to sit for OCP certification exam, candidates are required to pass Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate exam.
MODULE 4: ORACLE CERTIFIED MASTER COURSE SYLLABUS
In order to appear for this certification exam, one must have passed Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional exam.
If you want to achieve OCM certification, you must have completed any two courses from the following:
- SQL Tuning Workshop
- Performance Tuning DBA
- Data Guard Administration
- Implement Streams
- Advanced PL/SQL
After performing online search on computer institute for Oracle training in Kathmandu, I found ITN. I got the wonderful opportunity of learning core concepts of Oracle at IT Training Nepal and implementation of concepts in real time. I can now not only accomplish what I need within Oracle but do it in the most efficient way possible. Big thanks to the computer institute and the instructors for their constant help and encouragement.
oracle trainingIT Training Nepal
I was planning go abroad for study and my friends over there suggested me take Oracle training course. I searched online for the best computer institute for Oracle training in Kathmandu and I found IT Training Nepal. I am quite satisfied with the level of knowledge and skill I have developed in Oracle training. The trainers provided by the computer institute was friendly and co-operative.