A content Management System is an administrative panel of a website. It allows website administrators and webmasters to manage users and website contents like images, text, documents, videos, contacts, newsletters, news etc. We can also find php based free open source CMS like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Django, DotNetNuke and so on.
Students will develop a basic Content Management System (CMS) in PHP during their first phase of PHP training i.e. after 3 weeks of PHP training.
The following things are implemented in the project using PHP in procedural way.
- session handling for authentication
- user access level privilege
- concept of database, relationships and SQL
- User defined functions to reuse code.
- Editor integration
- Uploading images
- Displaying images in the required size by proportionally cropping the image using PHP.
- Emailing in PHP
- Jquery integration for portfolio page and homepage slider
- Use of AJAX to assign pages to be displayed on the homepage. User can select different homepage sections and assign a page id to display in it. It is in the homepage of administration section.
This is just a basic CMS in PHP we generally train our trainees to develop after 3 weeks of PHP/ MYSQL training. At the end of the PHP training you will be assigned to develop a real time application in PHP.
CMS for Trekking website
Trekking website lists its packages,
Features of Trekking CMS
The key thing in Travel and tour website are as follows: -
- Adding an online booking enquiry form.
- The system supports multi-language and currency.
- It can manage all kinds of website content like pages, images, content using backend administrative panel.
- The CMS is made as search engine friendly.
- It contains photo gallery and video gallery options to display interesting images.
- Social Media intergration for digital marketing strategy.
- Blogs are integrated for guest posts.
- Review system to provide client views on services.
- Add, edit, delete tour packages
- Add, edit, delete activity information like trekking, rafting, jungle safari, etc.
- Add, edit, delete destination information
- Display trekking details
- Book tour packages
CMS for college website
College website list the information like faculty details, department details for visitors.