If you are a beginner in Red Hat and seeking to obtain all certifications in Red Hat, RHCSA is the first level. Join ITN to see yourself stepping higher in all Red Hat Certification Programs.
It is termed as “Entry Level Certification or Level 1” which is the first step in the process of getting fully certified in Red Hat. This certification program enables learners to develop their core competencies in system administration. It will develop their skills in installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Linux system. Furthermore, it will give an idea to integrate a live network system.
The RHCSA exam is a performance-based assessment with a total duration of 2.5 hours. The candidates will be eligible for the RHCSA certification after passing EX200 or System Administration II. One has to score a minimum of 210 points to pass out of 300 points.
Since the RHCSA exam is a performance-based assessment and evaluation, candidates appearing for the examination has to execute administration and knowledge for the tasks quite familiar to the ones they perform on the actual job as per the terms of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. They are evaluated as to whether or not the candidates have met the specific objectives.
Candidates join this course in order to possess the knowledge required to:
- Handle files, directories, command-line in the Red Hat system.
- Control the Red Hat system that is currently in execution.
- Have the knowledge to run and terminate virtual machines and handle all the Red Hat system services.
- Organize file storage.
- Manage file system.
- Handle general tasks such as installing software, updating software and maintaining all other core aspects in Red Hat Systems.
- Handle User Management.
- Handle Group Management.
- Equip themselves with the knowledge to tighten security in Red Hat Systems such as maintaining a firewall and other security systems.
WHO CAN JOIN RED HAT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR(RHCSA) COURSE?
The RHCSA certification is designed for:
- IT professionals who are looking out to get RHCE certification.
- Professionals looking out to validate their skills.
- Students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (134/135).
- A noncurrent RHCE who wants recertification on RHCE.
It is required for the students to have attended either Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and II (RH134) course or the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) or have a work experience equivalent to that of a system administrator on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
The excellent trainings provided by a team of professionals helped me a lot in improving my technical knowledge. I am fully satisfied with everything that ITN has to offer. I would certainly recommend students seeking out to be Red Hat certified and aid in their future career.
RHCSA CourseIT Training Nepal
Joining ITN for Red Hat certification course was been of a great help. The learning methods are quite practical oriented and the topics covered were thorough and detailed. I have gained ample skills and knowledge that I can successfully imply in the future. Thank you IT Training Nepal.