Are you looking for a professional C programming institute in Kathmandu? We offer the best C programming course outline to develop your logical skills.
C programming course is designed to provide a solid foundation in programming for someone who wants to enter into the world of programming. C Programming training is the right way for anyone who does not know anything about programming and wants to make a career in programming field. Even if a student wants to join courses like Java, PHP, .NET, learning C would help them understand the programming logic afterwards. Thus, once you are familiar with C Programming Language then you can easily master or study other programming language yourself.
C programming starts with the basic syntax and programming structures and progresses to advanced concepts such as memory management, pointer, etc. The training will be helpful for students who wish to do embedded programming in micro-controller devices.
Why to learn C?
C Programming language is one of the most used high-level programming languages developed at around 70's by Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson. It is a high level language but it is very close to assembly language. To run programs written in C, a C compiler is needed. C programming is written in procedural way. C has been the foundation of modern programming languages.
C programming language has been in use since many decades. C programming altogether provides the fundamental concepts of programming. It provides common ideas and logics in programming. Thus people find easy to start learning programming languages with C. Most colleges and universities prefer C programming language for developing logical reasoning and thinking capabilities in students. It can be termed as "Gateway course to Programming Language". Learning C programming will provide concepts of how the programming model works and will also give ideas on how memory is managed in computer systems.
How C Programming courses training conducted?
After each training session, we provide class works and assignment to ensure students practice a lot. We provide the necessary course materials like handouts, eBooks and lecture transcripts of daily classes.
We offer different modes for learning C programming at our institute.
- Fast Track Mode: In this mode, the courses can be completed in the time duration requested by students. The course syllabus can be customized as per the requirement. In fast track mode, the training will be one-to-one instructor led training.
- Normal Mode: In the normal mode, the training will be conducted in a group. We teach the course content that you can see below in our syllabus section. The training usually go around 1 month.
- To learn the syntax of C programming
- To understand how computer works at the grassroot level, how C allocates memory to store data, etc.
- To understand how things works in the system level.
Who can join C Programming?
- Fresh graduates and beginners in programming can start with C to learn fundamental concepts of programming. It will be very easy with C to understand common ideas and logic in programming.
- Students completing their grade 10 and grade12 can learn C programming. The programming concept in C will definately help them in future if they prefer to join computer stream in their undergraduate program.
Prerequisites for learning C Programming:
This is a fundamental programming language so no prior knowledge of programming logic is required. C programming serves as a foundation to programming language and computer programming, logical and mathematical aptitude will be beneficial while taking this training.
Module 1: Fundamental Concepts in Programming with C
Introduction to C
- Advantages of C Compiler
- Difference between Compiler and Interpreter
- Structure of a C Program
- Writing Programs in C
- Compiling C Programs to generate executable file
- Debugging C Program
- Running a C Application Program
Data Types and Variables
- Data Types and its importance
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- Input/Output in C
- getchar(), putchar(), getch(), getche() functions
- Taking Input using scanf() function
- Formatting output using printf() function
- Control-Flow Program Statements like if/ else, switch
- Looping Statements like for, while, do while
- Data-checking process
Modular Programming using Functions in C
- Functions in C
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing address to functions to directly update the value in memory
- Introduction to Standard Library Functions
- Difference between user defined function and built-in functions.
Arrays, Pointers, and Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in C Programs
Structures and Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
The Preprocessor and Multiple-file Compilation
- The C Preprocessor and the #include and #define directives
- Global Variables and Variable Storage Classes
- Program Organization and Multi-file Compilation
- Command-line Arguments
- File Input and Output
- Combining Command-line Arguments and File I/O
C is fundamental programming language and students can develop programming concepts and logic and then move on to higher level languages. C programming being flexible and versatile language is extensively in various fields from microcontrollers to operating systems.
C is used in Embedded Systems, Browsers, instant messengers, high end games, graphics engines, kernels.
So, C programming lays foundations in following careers
- Embedded System
- Computer Programming
- Object Oriented Development
- Software Development
The training course I have taken at IT Training Nepal has been such a positive learning experience for me. I learnt valuable lesson that I can now use each day. I am now more confident and better equipped to tackle logical and programming issues. I am delighted in my decision to join IT Training Nepal.
I wanted to develop my career as a programmer but didn’t have any programming knowledge before as I am from management background. I joined for C programming course after consultation. I developed skills of logical programming, sequencing codes and fundamentals of programming like looping, arrays and pointer as well as file handling. Now I am comfortable in programming.