Do you want to boost your career with Red Hat certifications? Do you want to be a certified RHCE but have no idea about the place to enroll? Join IT Training Nepal for the qualitative lessons and ideas regarding RHCE.
RHCE 8 certification, also named as “flagship certification, is a leading certification, mid to advanced level, specifically designed for the Linux network administrators who can demonstrate efficient skills in configuring networking services and security on servers on Red Hat Operating System. Any RHCSA who can well enough display the proficiency required covering the advanced topics of installing and security networking services is privileged to receive RHCE certification.
Apart from helping candidates acquire certifications, ITN provides individuals skills to excel in a broad array of task performances that include but not limited to setting/configuring/modifying kernel runtime parameters, providing network operability and system logging. At the end of the training course, students are anticipated to gain certifications that will advocate for a better job outlook in the companies collaborating with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
- This training course facilitates individuals for the following:
- To configure static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- To set up the kernel runtime parameters
- To be able to configure Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator and configure networking service system comprising of HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- To be efficient in system utilization through report production and delivery
- To be familiar with shell scripting for maintenance tasks
- To able students to configure the system and remote logging as well as the configuration of email delivery
- To effectively manage DNS for servers.
- To offer block-based and file-based storage
WHO CAN JOIN RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE) COURSE?
This certification course is designed for:
- Experienced Linux IT professionals wanting to earn RHCE certification and already bearing an RHCSA certification.
- Professionals looking out to validate their skills.
- Students who have completed the Red Hat System Administration courses I, II, and III.
- A noncurrent RHCE who has passed the RHCSA exam
- Any individual wanting to receive the RHCE certification must sit for and get through the RHCSA exam EX200 and EX300 with a duration of a 3.5-hour hands-on lab exam.
The RHCE curriculum consists of the following modules namely:
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH294)
One must possess an RHCSA certification along with Rapid Track Course, System Administration I, II, or III and/or equivalent experience would be of great assistance. Real-world system administration experience is a basic requirement.
RHCE Learning Path
You can view the syllabus of RHCE 8 in the link below
No wonder IT Training Nepal is establishing itself to be the number one priority for Red Hat Certification Course in Nepal. The trainings conducted by the highly skilled professionals cannot be missed. The students are trained from the very initial phase to the complex knowledge pertaining to the Linux system. I would definitely grade ITN to be the number one institute to obtain training for Red Hat Certification in Nepal.
RHCE 8 COURSEIT Training Nepal
Enrolling into ITN for Red Hat Certified Engineer certification course has definitely been much of a benefit to me. Apart from helping us students to obtain highly praised international certification, the extensive trainings have instilled upon us all the needed skills on the smooth operation of a system. This will potentially benefit us in terms of employment opportunities. I would recommend aspiring candidates to once visit IT Training Nepal if you want to be excelling academically in Red Hat System Administration.