Cinema 4D is the 3D software developed by Maxon. It is a powerful and easy to use tool that can be used to give life to our imagination. You can trust Cinema 4D to develop your ideas no matter how complex it is. In general 3D software is very complex but if you talk about Cinema 4D then anyone can easily master it. Cinema 4d is used by professionals around the globe and is renowned for 3D software.
Cinema 4D can be used for motion graphics, modeling, rigging and animating characters, or rendering high-end stereoscopic images. Whatever you need is already present in Cinema 4D which makes it easy to use. We can easily create scenes, add textures and materials. With the help of physical renderer, we can get the realistic results that we haven’t imagined.
In addition to the standard features, Maxon has integrated powerful tools in Cinema 4D like dynamic behavior, cloth simulation, realistic hair or fur. Cinema 4D can be used at a wide variety of industries including films, visual effects, broadcast, design, illustration, product and architectural visualization, engineering, science, medicine and many more.
In Cinema 4D we can use node based solution using node-based Expression System, XPresso or write our own plugins using python scripts. Cinema 4D supports other file formats and it has also connectivity with other software like Adobe After Effects.
This course is aimed at people who are new to Cinema 4D and that are looking to add 3D to their portfolio of skills. Anyone can join for this course.
WHO CAN JOIN MOTION GRAPHICS USING CINEMA 4D?
Anyone who is trying to develop their career in 3D can join this course since Cinema 4D is a very popular and easy tool to use.
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF CINEMA 4D
- Overview of Cinema 4D
- The Cinema 4D interface
- The Camera and Object views
- Customising your workspace
MODULE 2: MODELLING
- Creating a manipulating primitive shapes
- Creating and understanding splines
- Creating Nurbs
- Shapes and parameters
- Adding text and company logos
- Importing Adobe Illustrator paths
MODULE 3: CREATING A SCENE
- Adding Light
- The Material Manager
- Shading, Lightning, and shadows
- Creating new materials
- Concepts of colour, transparency, reflection...
- Applying a material to an object
- Changing a materials mapping
MODULE 4: ANIMATION
- Timeline concepts
- Setting keyframes
- Animating objects and cameras
- Editing animation sequences
- Creating an animation path for your object
- Animating the camera
- Rendering the animation
- Animating Nurbs
- Animating the light
MODULE 5: MOGRAPH
- Concept of mograph
- Working with Cloners
- Adding Effectors and overview
MODULE 6: RENDERING/ EXPORTING
- Rendering a view
- Rendering settings
- Rendering for Video
- Rendering with Alpha Channels
- Rendering multipass
- Importing and exporting from other 3D packages
- Rendering your project to different formats (MOV, Image sequences and Quicktime )