Looking for an industry-oriented practical JSP-Servlet course training institute in Kathmandu? Look no further! You have landed at the center that provides the best platform for learning JSP training in Nepal.
Java is a popular language when it comes to application development. Although Java lets you build a web application, it needs additional technology in order to create a dynamic display of contents. In order to achieve that target, JSP was introduced. It is a technology used in Java on the server side for displaying dynamic content. The successful completion of this course demonstrates your firm grasp on JSP. Students develop skills in analyzing and developing web applications in a Java environment.
REASONS TO PURSUE JSP TRAINING IN NEPAL AT ITN
- Project-oriented training conducted by professional trainers working in reputed software companies in Kathmandu.
- In-house internship facility for learners after completion of training.
- Job placement and assistance for students.
- Due to our experience in providing job oriented courses, joining IT Training Nepal for the JSP course would be a wise option. You can benefit from our practical approach to teaching students.
- Understanding JSP technology needs a clear understanding of Java. Therefore, we also provide you with the basic knowledge needed for the course.
- We provide you with all the materials needed to excel in JSP technology. All the necessary hardware, software, and other resources are provided to the students. In addition to that, we provide you course video developed by JSP trainer.
- Students will learn to develop web applications from servlet technologies and JSP page not using traditional outdated scriptlet. Moreover, we teach to create applications using the MVC design pattern.
- Our well-equipped labs are available to students where they can perform experiments or practice. We have a well-experienced instructor who is an accomplished Java expert.
- Regular assignments and mock tests are taken to avoid confusion.
- No restrictions on using IDE. We allow students to use both Eclipse and NetBeans IDE.
HOW IS THE COURSE DESIGNED?
JSP Servlet course is designed in a way that students are able to develop web-based applications. They will learn to develop an application in MVC pattern.
The course first covers fundamentals of JSP followed by servlet technology. In addition to that, it covers JSTL, Java Beans, Bootstrap concepts and many more.
- Make JSP pages fluently.
- Make applications using web servlets
- Make organized web-based applications in MVC architecture.
WHO CAN JOIN JSP / SERVLET COURSE?
People who want to make a career in building Java platforms are recommended to take this course. Students who have completed their college and want to further expand their knowledge in Java are encouraged to join the course. This course is also recommended to professionals who want to earn Oracle certification in Web development.
SCOPE AFTER LEARNING JSP TRAINING COURSE
Java is the most popular programming language in the world. Billions of devices run on Java. Using JSP one can start building advanced and effective web applications. Professionals who can make powerful web applications are demanded everywhere. This has good scope all over the world. The professionals have been found earning a good sum of money and job satisfaction after completion of the course. JSP has a good scope in most countries of the world including Nepal.
MODULE 1: WEB PROGRAMMING BASICS
- Understanding Web Programming
- Server Side Programming
- Client Side Programming
- Configuring Server
- Installing TomCat or Glassfish
- Configuring Web Application development Tools
- Understanding the role of JSP
MODULE 2: JAVA SERVER PAGES
- Understanding of Web Architecture
- Client Server Model and JSP Architecture
- JSP Tags
- Declaration and Expression Tag
- JSP Directives
- Page Directive
- Include Directive
- Tag Directive
- JSP Implicit Object
- Request, response, pageContext, session, application, page, config
- Scope, Application Scope, request Scope, etc.
- Redirect vs Forward
- Import tag
- JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
- JSTL Output
- JSTL Variable declaration
- Foreach Looping using JSTL
- If,Choose, Otherwise, when tag in JSTL
- Custom tags
- JSTL Expression Language
- Session in JSP
MODULE 3: SERVLET TECHNOLOGY
- Understanding the concept of Servlets.
- Servlet Configuration
- The Deployment Descriptor: web.xml
- Deployment Descriptor Elements
- Servlet Mapping
- URL Patterns
- Initializing parameters
- Welcome file
- Context Param
- Error pages configuration
- Application Filter and Listener, Filter-mapping
- Servlet Annotation
- Directory structure
- Creating Servlet class with annotation
- Mapping URL with Servlet
- Multiple URL request Servlet Mapping
- doPost, doGet, processRequest methods
MODULE 4: INTEGRATING JSP, SERVLET AND JDBC
- Understanding Request Response flow in JSP and Servlet
- Separating business logics with presentation
- MVC paradigm
- Creating Controllers, Models and Views
- Creating DAO
- set Attribute, get Attribute, redirect
- Request Dispatcher Object
- Handling Request and Response in Servlets
- Accessing Database with JDBC
- CRUD Operation (insert, Select, Update, Delete)
- Using Prepared Statements
- Creating User Login
- User Registration Form
- Creating User Session
- Destroying User Session
- Web Application FrontEnd and Backend Development
- Designing User interface in Views
- Template Integration in JSP
- Handling SQL Exceptions
MODULE 5: WEBSITE TEMPLATE DEVELOPMENT
- HTML Tags and Attribute
- Paragraph, Heading, Image, Anchor, List, Form, table and Div tag
- Cascading Style Sheet (inline css, Internal css and external css)
- Creating template using DIV
- HTML5/CSS3 Concepts
- Responsive Template Development using Bootstrap Framework
MODULE 6: CLIENT SIDE TECHNOLOGIES
MODULE 7: ADVANCED DATABASE CONCEPTS
- Relational Database
- DDL and DML
- Database Designing
MODULE 8: ADVANCED CONCEPTS
- Using Java Beans component in JSP
- UseBean, SetProperty, getProperty, param tag
- POJO (Plain Old Java Object)
MODULE 9: PROJECT WORK
- Requirement Analysis and Specification Development Task
- Database Architecture Development
- User Interface Designing Activity
- Front end Development and Integration
- Back end Development and Integration
- Creating Master Table and Performing CRUD Operations
- Generating Reports
- Searching and Filtering Records
- Validating Forms using JS
- Developing Authentication System with access levels
- Login System with Session and Cookie
- Encrypting Password
- Showing Relationship between entities
- Generating Auto-incremented value
- Uploading Images
I learned both Java and JSP from IT Training Nepal. Both the training shaped up my knowledge in java and JSP. Now I can make application like I am told to. I have a nice job in reputed company and more importantly I gained the skill and confidence to develop desired application. I am overall satisfied by IT Training Nepal. Everything is managed and the resources were useful. I suggest you to take this course if you want to make dynamic web application.
jspIT Training Nepal
I learned Java in my school but I was struggling to come up with proper application and I felt that I was lacking knowledge. So I decided to join IT Training Nepal. I not only had the clear concept of Java but I also learned JSP and Servlets. I learned to make dynamic web application which is in demand these days. IT Training Nepal’s guidance was the key to my improved career. So I suggest everyone looking forward to develop websites and application to join this institute.