MEAN STACK Course
Are you searching for a computer institute for MEAN Stack training in Kathmandu? If yes, IT Training Nepal is here for you.
- MongoDB: MongoDB operates as the database of the application and stores data.
- Express: Express offers robust features to the web application.
- AngularJS: Angular permits your application to contain an expanded HTML library.
- Node.js: Node framework helps in server-side code scripting and assembling scalable and maintainable network applications
ITN has been proving itself to be the best of the institutes for MEAN Stack course in Nepal. Mean Stack course has been able to gather much interest lately because it uses a uniform language that makes debugging and database administration easier and it will be simple for the client side server to understand the database queries of the server side. As per the demand of the instant data and applications delivery of the websites, at the end of the course, students will be capable of carrying out this task effortlessly and in a speedy manner.
- Basic understanding of the MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.js synergy
- Install and work with MongoDB and Node.js
- To be able to develop single page applications with AngularJS
- To be able to collaborate with front-end and back-end developers
- To ensure candidates of the skills needed to be a stack developer
Who can join MEAN STACK Course?
Module 1: Week 1: Basic Website Design
- Html fundamentals - You will be given the knowledge of HTML elements that are used to publish content on the web.
- CSS fundamentals - CSS is used to put styles on our HTML elements so that our website looks good. It enhances the look and feel
- Website Design and responsive with bootstrap - You will be given the knowledge of responsive i.e. mobile friendly version of website and finally we will introduce you responsive framework - bootstrap
- Demonstration - Develop responsive website using framework like bootstrap
- variables loops and functions - Basic programming control statements
Module 3: Week 3: Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Programming - Concept of Object Oriented Programming is given
- Design Pattern - Knowledge of Design Pattern is given
Module 4: Week 4: Angular JS
- Introduction to angular js - Fundamental concept of Angular JS
- Introduction to MVC achitecture - Understanding the Model View Controller design pattern that Angular JS uses
- Modules, controllers and scope
- data binding - used to bind HTML elements with the model so that data can be displayed
- directives - functions which are executed to perform certain set of actions
- services - used to share and access code across the application
- routes - helps to route to different pages without reloading the entire application
- Building Single page Application - You will develop a single page application at the end using Angular JS
Module 5: Week 5: Node JS
- Introduction to Node.js
- Introduction to NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Installing packages
- creating http server
Module 6: Week 6: Express
- Middleware architecture
- handling form data
- Authentication and jwt tokens
- Introduction to template engine
Module 7: Week 7: MongoDB
- Introduction to Database Programming language
- Indroduction to NOSQL
- Database design
Using Mongodb in Expressjs
Module 8: Week 8: Final Project
A final project will be done using all the concepts taught in our previous modules.
I enrolled for the MEAN Stack course at ITN and am much satisfied with the overall training provided. I can assure you that ITN is the topnotch computer institute for MEAN Stack training course in Kathmandu. Thank you ITN.
The knowledge and skills that I have acquired through the extensive training here at ITN has made a positive impact in my career path. ITN is really the right place for MEAN Stack training in Nepal.