You learn the object-oriented concepts in C++ which will be a great help for programmers who wants to develop a good base in other objects oriented programming language like Java, C#, etc. Basically if one wants to start a career in software development then we recommend starting with C++ to learn the concept of object-oriented programming.
The C++ course is designed in such a way that it helps students to get the important features of object-oriented programming language.
The objective of C++ programming is to give the concept of object-oriented programming training. We will discuss all the important features of object-oriented programming throughout the course. Some of the important features of object-oriented that we discuss during the course are an inheritance, operator overloading, polymorphism and so on.
MODULE 1: OOP USING C++
- Fundamental concept in c++ like cout and cin
- Rewrite a C program in C++
- Concept of Class
- Concept of Object
- class components (members and methods)
- advantages of object oriented concept
- referring to objects
- show an example of a class and object in c++
- public members
- write a program showing how public members can be accessed directly from object
- Private members
- write a program showing private members can only be accessed within the class only. Show an example where private members are not allowed to access from object
- protected members
- will be discussed after inheritance only
- public members
- static members
- classes and their friends
- defining and overloading operators
- parent class and derived class
- inheritance: how does it work?
- types of inheritance
- inheriting different class components
- Demonstrate an example showing how public and protected members can be inherited
- Demonstrate an example showing private members cannot be inherited
- multiple inheritance
- demonstrate an example showing how multiple inheritance can be applied in a child class.
- concept of overriding methods and properties by child class
- demonstrate an example showing how methods are overridden in child class
- demonstrate an example showing how overridden methods of parent class can be accessed
- function overloading
- demonstrate an example showing how function can be overloaded.
- static function and static variable
- demonstrate an example showing how static variable preserves the value across multiple objects
- demonstrate an example showing how static methods can be accessed outside class and discuss the use of it
- abstract class and concept of pure virtual function
- demonstrate an example showing an abstract class and how the methods declared in abstract class can be defined in child class
I have learnt the concept of object oriented programming during my C++ training. It is fun to learn. Moreover the teacher is very friendly and we also got the opportunity to solve lots of programming questions during the course. I think the technique that the teacher is using for the class is good. Now, I think my wish to study advanced programming language will come true.
Gaurab Raj Ghimire
c++ programmingIT Training Nepal
My wish to study Java has come true after the successful completion of C++ training. The C++ training has provided a strong foundation to move ahead in the field of software development. I would like to thank IT Training Nepal for the overall training.