IT Training Nepal has launched a special computer training course for SLC appeared students. We have already successfully run this course in few of the corporate offices like SAARC Secretariat, Canadian Cooperation Office, Rastriya Banijya Bank Retirement Fund.
The training course for SLC students include the following things:
- Hardware (general troubleshooting like changing RAM, HardDisk etc.)
- Installing Operating System
- Installing/ Uninstalling Application Software like MS Office, Photoshop, Page-maker etc.
- Virus/ Antivirus (knowledge of types of Viruses and how to protect computer from viruses and Malware)
- Computer Network (LAN, Internet)
- Internet/ Email (how to identify false emails or junk emails, tracking sender location using emails.)
- How to choose a secure password for online accounts?
- How to protect your emails and Facebook accounts from being hacked.
- What is Phishing and how to protect your online accounts from it?
- Setting up ADSL Router, Blocking URLs, Allowing selected computers to access internet
- MS Word 2007
- MS Excel 2007
- MS PowerPoint 2007
- MS Access
- Photo editing using Photoshop
For details of the office package training manual please visit the url:
If you are interested in this course then please register now and reserve your seat. We are offering scholarship for first 50 students.
You can send us an online inquiry at: online inquiry