Online PHP MySQL Course
- Trainee will make a request for online PHP training course through our website.
- IT Training Nepal will provide instructor for the learner and the course begins.
- If the explanation provided by the instructor is not clear, learner can report the issue to IT Training Nepal via a feedback form.
- ITN will make a new arrangement of the trainer depending upon student issues.
How will the training proceed?
A detailed concept of the subject matter is delivered before hands-on experience or skills is provided. Instructor will provide reference materials that are necessary for learners. The daily progress of course is tracked through an application.
- Gain the concept of web development and understand how web development works.
- Learn HTML and CSS and understand how to design web layouts.
- Acquire knowledge of basic and advanced concept of PHP and MySQL programming.
- Learn to write PHP and MySQL programs to develop application logics.
- Test and debug programs and applications.
- Ability to integrate JQuery sliders, animations and other effects in the webpage.
Who can join Online PHP MySQL Course?
Candidates who are seeking to work as a web developer, PHP programmer or freelancer can join this course.
Candidates willing to join online PHP training must have high speed internet connection (minimum 1 MB dedicated internet).
Software Requirement for Communication
- Team Viewer : We use team viewer for tutoring remote learners. This software is freely downloadable.
- Skype (Optional) : Instructor and learner can use skype for video chatting between themselves
Other Software Requirement on Student PC to execute PHP programs
- Apache: It is a program that provides web server environment
- MySQL: It is a program to create database server.
- XAMPP or WAMP: Instead of installing Apache and MySQL seperately, learners can install XAMPP or WAMPP.
- Dreamweaver: It is a text editor where you can write PHP scripts. You can also write programs in Notepad, however, the code interpretation is not possible using Notepad.
- Web Browser: Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE or any browser of your choice can be downloaded and installed.
Module 1: Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Concept of HTML tags (paragraph, line break, image, anchor)
- Creating Forms and adding various form elements like textbox, drop down box, radio buttons, etc.
- Creating table
Module 2: Introducing PHP
- Installing Web Server
- Printing PHP output
- Concept of Variables, operator
- Control Statements
- Functions (Built in function and User defined Function)
Module 3: PHP Database Operation
- Creating database connection
- Adding, Deleting, Retriving and Updating data through PHP
- Managing Session and Cookie
- Creating Authentication Module
- Emailing Users
- Pagination and Sorting
- File Handling, Image Management
After completing this online PHP course, you should be able to:
- Get employment as a programmer or web developer in software development company
- Start your career as a freelancer
- Start your own web development project